- The menu is priced at £35 per person
- Inspired by the food my grandparents cook. From the Gujarat region in northern India, the menu is designed to be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home.
- The pictures above show the portion sizes that you will recieve when ordering for two people, an extra dessert and rice will also be included.
- Additionally, a booklet detailing more information about the dishes in this menu will come with part of your order.
- All food will be ready to eat hot as soon as it arrives or is collected.
- Options to collect or delivery within Washington, UK on Saturday 27th March 2021.
- Once you have purchased your slot, I will be in touch with a time between 6pm and 8pm.
- If you require a vegetarian or vegan menu, please specify in the dietary requirements box at checkout.
- Food is prepared in a kitchen that uses nuts, sesame, soya, mustard, milk & gluten. Although we take care to avoid cross contamination, some may occur, therefore we cannot cater for any allergies.
- Unfortunately, we don't offer any refunds on slots. However, if your circimstances change and you can no longer make the slot, please contact us as soon as you can. Please note a 10% admin fee will be charged for any cancellations.